MVOhio.net

Welcome mz vee

Imagine

• MVOhio
Welcome mz vee
« on: August 01, 2012, 01:21:04 PM »
Hello mz vee

Welcome to the forum!
Sometimes MVOhio feels like a group therapy session being held in the middle of a 3-ring circus.

speedy

• gunslinger plants one on you
Re: Welcome mz vee
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 01:23:04 PM »
 :wavy: :wavy: :wavy:
All comments posted by speedy are merely opinions. These opinions should not be construed in any manner which suggest that they are threatening. All posts are in jest and protected by Freedom of Speech.  As such, not subject to subpoena, criminal charges, civil charges and the like.

jen

• JELLOSHOT QUEEN
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 07:06:07 PM »
 :welcome:
When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!

gunslinger

• Remember it’s not whether you win or lose, it’s how drunk you get.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 07:15:11 PM »
welcome.......... :wavy:
I'd rather slam my nose in a car door. I'd rather have a proctologist named Dr. Hook. I would rather watch Roseanne Barr do a striptease than give up my MVOhio.

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 08:12:45 AM »
 :welcome: to the forum!
He who is void of virtuous attachments in private life is, or very soon will be, void of all regard for his country. There is seldom an instance of a man guilty of betraying his country, who had not before lost the feeling of moral obligations in his private connections.
Samuel Adams

speedy

• gunslinger plants one on you
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 11:48:41 AM »
 :wavy: :wavy: :wavy:
All comments posted by speedy are merely opinions. These opinions should not be construed in any manner which suggest that they are threatening. All posts are in jest and protected by Freedom of Speech.  As such, not subject to subpoena, criminal charges, civil charges and the like.