MVOhio.net

FOR RENT: 1 very nice Uterus......

FOR RENT: 1 very nice Uterus......
« on: August 02, 2011, 03:02:10 PM »
LOL I miss being pregnant!!!!  I had two very easy pregnancies, LOVED every moment of being pregnant! Never had morning sickness with either kid, and it was really smooth sailing thru the whole thing.  I have always wanted to be pregnant again, but I DONT want anymore kids! hahah   :rolling_smile:

Ok.....so this is kind of a random thread. LOL But I've honestly thought about being someone's surrogate a few times.  It seems like everyone I know is pregnant at the moment and I'm feeling a bit depressed.  :(

Just sayin! haha

sloppyjo

• jen squishes you with a tomato
Re: FOR RENT: 1 very nice Uterus......
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 04:35:33 PM »
uhhh, i have no more eggs and my husbands sperm is locked up.

If you use all your equipment and ingredients...I will gladly adopt.
~There is no footprint so small that it can't leave an imprint on this world~

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 04:37:47 PM »
LOL Thanks Sloppy. But part of the deal is that none of the "ingredients" are mine! that way No chance of me changing my mind! hahahah

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 12:53:57 PM »
I missed out on having a child.  Often wondered what it would be like.   I guess that's why I like the children stories from my friends here.   I have plenty of nieces and nephews, don't get to see them often, but know they are healthy and growing like weeds.

JW, I bet you would make a great surrogate.  That is such a giving attitude. 
He who is void of virtuous attachments in private life is, or very soon will be, void of all regard for his country. There is seldom an instance of a man guilty of betraying his country, who had not before lost the feeling of moral obligations in his private connections.
Samuel Adams

Hometown Girl

• [Enter witty comment here]
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 01:33:48 PM »
SDB...ADOPT!!!  My little girl is the love and light of our lives.  I believe that she was meant to be ours from the day she was born ... had to go half way across the world to get her and waited along time but believe me she was worth the wait!!!

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 04:45:31 PM »
I like your suggestion Hometown Girl if I were a bit younger.   It was a huge void that would hit, especially when everyone around me was pregnant.   

I very happy you found a special little one to love, especially one who needed you as much as you needed her.
He who is void of virtuous attachments in private life is, or very soon will be, void of all regard for his country. There is seldom an instance of a man guilty of betraying his country, who had not before lost the feeling of moral obligations in his private connections.
Samuel Adams

Hometown Girl

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 04:55:20 PM »
SDB....you can adopt an older child (from China up to age 65 I believe) like we did.  I will hit the big 50 in Feb and am a first time Mom to a beautiful, smart, charming 6 1/2 year old.  Still learning after 7 months but loving every minute!

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 05:03:21 PM »
Oh wow..6 1/2 years old.  She has got to be saying things that keep you in stitches.    :lol:
Samuel Adams

Imagine

• MVOhio
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 05:05:38 PM »
Every time I see the title of this topic I think.... "well that's a first".

I've seen some pretty interesting topics on this forum, but this is definitely the most... ummm.... 'unique'.

:lol:
Sometimes MVOhio feels like a group therapy session being held in the middle of a 3-ring circus.

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 06:12:12 PM »
Every time I see the title of this topic I think.... "well that's a first".

I've seen some pretty interesting topics on this forum, but this is definitely the most... ummm.... 'unique'.

:lol:
kinda what I was going for!  :lovesmiley: :lol:

Hometown Girl

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 08:47:02 AM »
SDB,

Our daughter says the most incredible things...especially because 7 months ago she couldn't speak english!  Last night she was concerned about something and said "Mommy, can we pray?".

She amazes me everyday and I can't believe she is ours!

Madhatter

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2011, 11:24:39 AM »
Is there an attached garage to the uterus?  and is water and heat included?  (i bet it is included)

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2011, 11:26:47 AM »
Water & heat included. But I should probably mention there is a occupancy limit of 2.   :thumbup:

Madhatter

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2011, 11:31:22 AM »
Water & heat included. But I should probably mention there is a occupancy limit of 2.   :thumbup:

2 car garage...gotcha!  ;)    Good luck, and maybe you will find someone that needs you if you decide to do it!  That is a very great thing to offer.

gunslinger

• Remember it’s not whether you win or lose, it’s how drunk you get.
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2011, 08:54:56 PM »
SDB....you can adopt an older child (from China up to age 65 I believe)

uh, maybe I'm missing something, but why you would adopt a 65 year old? 
I'd rather slam my nose in a car door. I'd rather have a proctologist named Dr. Hook. I would rather watch Roseanne Barr do a striptease than give up my MVOhio.