MVOhio.net

Taste of Home $5 Cookbook Sale!

Vickie

• Just Wondering plants one on you
Taste of Home $5 Cookbook Sale!
« on: November 14, 2009, 08:56:21 AM »
http://www.shoptasteofhome.com/$5-Cookbook-Offer/$5%20Cookbook%20Offer,default,sc.html?refurl=LSC01

(sorry not sure why the link isn't coming out right, you may just have to copy and paste the link)
this should work now. 

Sale ends 11/20/09

A few codes to try

LST02 - Free Shipping on orders of $20 or more
LST11 - Save $10 on your next purchase of $45 or more
1602 - $1 Shipping
L9F17 - 20% off $40, plus free shipping.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 09:26:43 AM by Steve.Deserved.Better »

sammy

Re: Taste of Home $5 Cookbook Sale!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 01:44:36 PM »
Thanks Vickie...just ordered 4 cookbooks.  :thumbup:
It's better to have a few REAL friends than to have a thousand FAKE ones.

teecatness

• Is this the train to Desert Moon?
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 03:29:58 PM »
Twenty-seven cookbooks to choose from, all offered at 5.00 each!
Great tip! Thanks for posting!
If you think it 's bad - it's probably worse.

rocknrollmama

• If I had to explain, you wouldn't understand!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 07:37:27 PM »
didnt work for me? :(
Just a small town girl living in a lonely world.

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 07:51:13 PM »
It just worked for me RRM...  Took me right to the page for the cook books.
He who is void of virtuous attachments in private life is, or very soon will be, void of all regard for his country. There is seldom an instance of a man guilty of betraying his country, who had not before lost the feeling of moral obligations in his private connections.
Samuel Adams

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 07:52:53 PM »

Which ones did you get Sammy.  They all looked so good.  Of course, I need the one for dummies....I didn't see that one yet..lol
He who is void of virtuous attachments in private life is, or very soon will be, void of all regard for his country. There is seldom an instance of a man guilty of betraying his country, who had not before lost the feeling of moral obligations in his private connections.
Samuel Adams

Vickie

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2009, 08:02:37 PM »

After SDB fixed the link for me..... the first time I clicked it, it didn't work so I tried again and it took me straight there. My internet has been acting up lately also so it could have been that also.

I'm not the best cook and really don't care to cook....I tend to get in a rut and make the same things all the time and when I do try something new it usually doesn't turn out very well, so I keep thinking if I keep getting cookbooks I might be able to find something I can make.  ;) I have 4 in my shopping cart right now...still debating if I need them.

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 08:05:06 PM »

After SDB fixed the link for me..... the first time I clicked it, it didn't work so I tried again and it took me straight there. My internet has been acting up lately also so it could have been that also.

I'm not the best cook and really don't care to cook....I tend to get in a rut and make the same things all the time and when I do try something new it usually doesn't turn out very well, so I keep thinking if I keep getting cookbooks I might be able to find something I can make.  ;) I have 4 in my shopping cart right now...still debating if I need them.

Vickie, I still like our idea of having Jam conduct a cooking school.   That would mean we would have to learn to like to cook.    :biggrin:
Samuel Adams

Vickie

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2009, 08:09:23 PM »
Or we could just hire her to come cook for us.  :biggrin:

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2009, 08:12:04 PM »

I'd pay.... :biggrin:
Samuel Adams

sammy

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2009, 08:20:17 PM »

Which ones did you get Sammy.  They all looked so good.  Of course, I need the one for dummies....I didn't see that one yet..lol

I got: 2008 Holiday Celebrations, Church Supper recipes, Country Cooking and Taste of Home Annual Recipes.

Should have also gotten Mom's best meals, Ultimate ground beef and Slow Cooker favorites.
It's better to have a few REAL friends than to have a thousand FAKE ones.

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2009, 08:25:21 PM »
Man, your house is gonna smell good when you dig into those recipes.....yummmmmy!
Samuel Adams

Vickie

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2009, 11:10:17 PM »

Me too!

So I decided I needed the cook books...I got Ultimate ground beef, Mom's best meals, Church supper and slow cooker favorites.

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2009, 07:45:50 AM »
Sammy's:
I got: 2008 Holiday Celebrations, Church Supper recipes, Country Cooking and Taste of Home Annual Recipes.

Should have also gotten Mom's best meals, Ultimate ground beef and Slow Cooker favorites.

Me too!

So I decided I needed the cook books...I got Ultimate ground beef, Mom's best meals, Church supper and slow cooker favorites.

With the combination of yours and Sammy's orders, we definitely need to have a cooking party and Jam could be our Head Chef in Charge.  Our very own MVOhio Hell's kitchen or Chef Jam's F'word (food...people food, not the other one...lol)

:1cheer: :1cheer:
Samuel Adams

speedy

• gunslinger plants one on you
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2009, 07:51:15 AM »
(food...people food, not the other one...lol)

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
All comments posted by speedy are merely opinions. These opinions should not be construed in any manner which suggest that they are threatening. All posts are in jest and protected by Freedom of Speech.  As such, not subject to subpoena, criminal charges, civil charges and the like.