Good evening
Good evening
Please welcome crystaltong, our newest member.

94 Guests, 0 Users

Steve.Deserved.Better

June 19, 2017, 09:17:36 AM
It's Summer in Ohio finally!  Enjoy and have a safe one!

Steve.Deserved.Better

April 24, 2017, 06:51:59 PM
If you mean, me myself and I.  Then yes.  Hey Runner!!! How ya doing?!

runner76

April 23, 2017, 09:32:38 PM
Steve.Deserved.Better, do you mean 'I am he as you are he as you are me
and we are all together"?

Steve.Deserved.Better

April 17, 2017, 09:25:21 AM
You were here and I wasn't and now I'm here and you aren't.  Have a great day!!

"V"

April 17, 2017, 07:41:44 AM
?????

Author Topic: PizzaGate is just the tip of the ICEBERG -- Ole Dammegard  (Read 2733 times)

Offline runner76

Re: PizzaGate is just the tip of the ICEBERG -- Ole Dammegard
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2017, 12:00:59 AM »
Heard Miriam called many things but never heard Miriam being called a yapping Chihuahua?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 12:07:15 AM by runner76 »
Runnin' Down a Dream

Offline Imagine

« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2017, 09:40:22 AM »
Cateyes,

Now I'm being serious here. This isn't just part of the back and forth mudslinging of this thread.

You really need to think about seeing a professional regarding your mental health.

In the past year or so, I've noticed a sharp increase in your paranoia and a sharp decline in your ability to decipher fact from fiction.

My best guess is that you've had a personality disorder for a significant part of your life that has worsened in recent times.... but the rapid decline can also be a symptom of other, more serious conditions, like some forms of dementia. Either way, it is very clear to me that something is not ok with you.

Please understand, I am not attacking you with this post. Please take me seriously. I think everyone here can agree that something really isn't right with you lately and we are worried about you.

I do not advise you to see anyone local. Most of them are pretty worthless, but I do know some really good out of town folks if you need recommendations, just let me know.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 09:46:16 AM by Imagine »
Sometimes MVOhio feels like a group therapy session being held in the middle of a 3-ring circus.

Offline Steve.Deserved.Better

« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2017, 10:15:08 AM »
Personally I don't take offense to either side's views of this topic.  It goes on, it's been going on and it will continue to go on.

Personal insults have been the mainstay of these type of topics. 

I've followed some of the very links Cateyes has linked here.  It was rampant during the election.  There were some high-profile people alleged to have participated.  I didn't see the one about the Haiti connection of children missing and HRC's contact for their "humanitarian" organization Clinton Foundation.  We found out it was a front for pay to play.  Millions of dollars disappeared and yet no one is being investigated.  The contact was accused of shenanigans with children being displaced even if they weren't orphans.  No I don't have a link and no I can't prove anymore than what I read.  There was a lot going on. 

Like everything else political, these things will never be found out, never resolved and no one will be held accountable.  Unless you count the flunkies that are thrown under the bus.

Yes, Clinton runs around with a known convicted pedophile and has been known to ditch his protection to fly off to this guys' island.  Perhaps they talk about his grandchildren there also.

You can call me a kook too.  I believe there are a lot conspiracies that have root in truth. 

My only gripe with cateyes postings were the links without any discussion.  That's all. Please continue..........

Oh yeah, watch a couple of Biden's videos.......closely.........watch what his hands do.   Creepy.
He who is void of virtuous attachments in private life is, or very soon will be, void of all regard for his country. There is seldom an instance of a man guilty of betraying his country, who had not before lost the feeling of moral obligations in his private connections.
Samuel Adams

Offline cateyes

« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2017, 03:53:58 PM »
 you do NOT care about my personal well being...you are playing sick games 

Cateyes,

Now I'm being serious here. This isn't just part of the back and forth mudslinging of this thread.

You really need to think about seeing a professional regarding your mental health.

In the past year or so, I've noticed a sharp increase in your paranoia and a sharp decline in your ability to decipher fact from fiction.

My best guess is that you've had a personality disorder for a significant part of your life that has worsened in recent times.... but the rapid decline can also be a symptom of other, more serious conditions, like some forms of dementia. Either way, it is very clear to me that something is not ok with you.

Please understand, I am not attacking you with this post. Please take me seriously. I think everyone here can agree that something really isn't right with you lately and we are worried about you.

I do not advise you to see anyone local. Most of them are pretty worthless, but I do know some really good out of town folks if you need recommendations, just let me know.

Offline Imagine

« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2017, 03:56:25 PM »
I've had enough.

This is no game.

For the sake of your own well being, you're banned for a few days, maybe longer.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 03:58:35 PM by Imagine »
Sometimes MVOhio feels like a group therapy session being held in the middle of a 3-ring circus.

Offline runner76

« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2017, 06:42:53 PM »

Cateyes, I think Imagine really does care about your personal well-being.

you do NOT care about my personal well being...you are playing sick games 

Cateyes,

Runnin' Down a Dream

Offline mz gulagg

« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2017, 11:12:25 PM »
that damn wall up yet??? I see a young girl is suing so she can pee with boys. Colleges riot to shut down speakers who don't submit to their PC madness.we have gone nuts as Hell. if cateyes is nuts she has tons of company in this ,the USA,becoming more known as the Kookoo Nest.Dark Age deepens @ warp speed.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 11:17:00 PM by mz gulagg »

Offline Imagine

« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2017, 02:22:09 PM »
Ok, so my plan is to remove the ban on Cateyes tomorrow.

Sometimes, as administrator, I have to make some difficult calls. I think most of us agree that cateyes annoys us when she posts topic after topic of conspiracy theories, fringe news, and other weird stuff. However, within reason, she is free to post all the conspiracy theories that she wants...and if Fudd or anyone else chooses to do so, they can call her out for posting fringe topics. She is free to debate that with them. Making an assertion and backing it up with good evidence is ok. It's not personal. That's how discussions work. Tolerating the numerous threads that she posts has cost us many members over the years, I know that, but I do not generally believe it would be right for me to take away someone's ability to post just because they are posting something with which I do not agree.

...but then there is another type of posting. A type that is cold, viscous, and cruel and is not ok.

Accusing or implying that another member is or has been engaged in pedophilia with no evidence whatsoever is most definitely not ok. That could cause some serious problems for the accused. I won't tolerate it.

Accusing an administrator or playing "sick games" is also not ok, but normally I wouldn't issue a ban over something like that. It was the combination of the two things that led to my decision to remove her for a short  while.

If Cateyes chooses to come back after this ban, she is welcome to do so, but she'd better do it with the notion that I'll be watching her posts closely. She has to act decently, or the ban hammer will strike her again, this time for much longer.

None of this is up for debate. It's the way it is going to be.

There are lines to be drawn when we are debating. We are all adults here. I think we all know how to behave. Do it.

Offline Fudd

• Over 1 million liberals served & defeated!
  • MVOHIO Gem
  • 70108 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Fudd
  • Have You Smacked a Liberal Today?
« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2017, 09:26:15 AM »
Is the FBI about ready to out Pizzagate?

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=65533

From the quoted link above -

(February 8, 2017)

Q.Can you tell us what to expect in the near future?
A: We expect some movement next week. High level arrests of close to 3 dozen
pedophile politicians, some who are quite well known. Another 42 people also expected to be
arrested in the drag net. 72 in all.

That question was asked and answered on or before Feb. 8th.
Next week would have been sometime between Feb. 12th - Feb 18th.
We are now at March 16th.
Where are these arrests?
I survived the Presidential Election of 2016 but I 'm Beginning
to Wonder if I Will Survive the Apoplectic Looney Liberals in the Aftermath.